1.12.2006

A Surprise from NY

Everyone said from the very beginning that there will be good days, and there will be bad days. I think yesterday was a very good day. And I think what really helped mom yesterday was a surprise visit from her cousin Kenny Mackewicz (<--spelling?) from NY. He was in town on business and dropped in for about an hour. We had a few laughs, caught up on each others lives and had a nice afternoon. I could tell it really cheered mom up a lo. And I think the reason it helped was basically because it was a change a scenery (if not the pleasant company). I take no offense to the fact that mom is probably sick of the same old "mugs" moaping around the house for the past month. I don't blame her cause I probably would have lost it by now. But overall things are still going very well. This morning when I woke up I caught her doing a little more cleaning than she probably should be doing, but I think that's got to be a good sign. Stay posted!


-Andy

No comments: