1.14.2006

Music to my Ears!

I won't be writing a whole lot today because my brother Gil had been wanting to post something on the page for a while so check back later for an update on the excitement at our house earlier today. But for a few quick updates. A few days ago we found out that mom's bloodwork came back negative, which is a very good thing! And just yesterday morning, the best thing happened! As I woke up I could've sworn I heard somebody yelling downstairs. I kind of rubbed my eyes to try and wake up more, and then I clearly heard someone cursing. I couldn't imagine who it was so I figured I'd go investigate. As I went downstairs and approached the kitchen, I saw Mom running around cleaning while cursing me and my Dad up and down for leaving her "such a crap house" (a term I've come to learn well over the years). Now most people might get upset by this, but it was music to my ears...Mom was back to normal! You see for the past week or so Mom was weakened by the chemo and wasn't doing much if anything around the house but laying down and trying to rest. This was the first sign of her recovery. Today she's feeling even better! Check out some new pictures.
Earlier today
Mom, Scotty, Meghan, and Noah

Finally house-broken!!

(Just kidding... Love you Pop!)

Two last things. First, I created an e-mail address for this website. So if you ever have any comments, thoughts, questions or suggestions, just send them to LopezSupportPage@hotmail.com. Secondly, I am going to start a list-serve for people who want to stay updated on the website. Everytime a new article goes up, you'll have a reminder and link in your e-mail's mailbox. If you want to receive an update, all you have to do is e-mail me and I'll take care of the rest. Oh and check back for Gil's update!

-Andy


No comments: