2.03.2006

Look Out World, Janice Is Back Behind The Wheel

Just a quick update today. Mom just called as she is on her way back from her Doc's office. Now 7 weeks after her surgury she has been cleared to drive again. Look Out.... When I was talking to her a minute ago she was also very excited that she could now resume more of her old daily tasks. She was most excited becasue she is now allowed to vaccume. What a weirdo. Anyhow, I figured you all should know she's doing well and more and more everyday back to her old self. Now atleast she cant yell at dad for missing spots on the carpet....


Charlie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real income.
It's all about how to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]