2.07.2006

DO YOU WANT TO HELP ?????

As you may have seen from some of my earlier posts I am currently working to help pass a piece of legislation known as Johanna's Law. This law would create a national awareness campagin about ovarian cancer and other women's cancers. Ovarian being one of the toughest to deal with because by the time you find out you have it it's already ususally in the advanced stages.

I am working as a member of the Alliance for Women's Cancers Awareness. My main goal is to contact as many Congressmen/women and Senators who are not signed on to support this bill and to convince them to do so. There is a lot to be done. Fortunatly for me all of my Congressmen and Senators in New Jersey are suporters, but many others around the country are not. If you would like more information on how you can help please email me at charleswlopez@comcast.net or call at 732-236-0681

I have already contacted some family and friends around the country who live in states that dont have 100% from their elected officals. Together we can make a difference. Together we can get this passed. I have never done anything like this before, but I have always been told it is the difficult things in life that make it worth living.

Thanks,
Charlie Lopez

No comments: