11.28.2006

Thanksgiving Was Great!!!!!!


As you can see Thanksgiving was just wonderful. We had almost the whole family together and man did we eat. The day began with Lauren screaming for me from the kitchen at 5AM. There we found our wonderful 1960's Oven decided that today of all days would be the one to stop working. We however were lucky, and just popped the bird in the oven at my rescue squad around the corner. The whole family pitched in and brought with them all sorts of increadible dishes and kudos to Shelly for that Pumpkin Crisp.....it was so good. We were also very blessed to have Laurens mom, grandmother, great aunt Lilly, and very funy cousin Paul join us. It really was a family affair. Yes, you guessed it we ended out the night with a rousing games of Holdem and Blackjack. Overall it was by far one of the best holidays of my life, mostly because my mom was there. She is doing so well and just finished her 3rd chemo yesterday. Her doc is excited about her progress and honestly would we expect any less of mom? I think not. I hope you all had just as an increadible holiday as we did.

Thanks,
Chuck

No comments: