2.03.2007

Kemo Turns 1 and spends the day with Mom Mom


As many of you know Lauren and I got a dog last April. Mom thought a perfect name for our new addition would be Kemo (figured spelling it Chemo might be too much). Anyhow Kemo has stuck by Mom all year again and again bringing a smile to her face even on the worst days. Now, Kemo doesn't hold a candle do mom's grandkids, but in a pinch he does the job well. It seems like just yesterday we got the news that mom's cancer had returned. As expected mom was devestated as were we all. However I never knew how much she loved that dog until somewhere through her tears she told me to go home and get Kemo...She said "I need my Kemo". That pretty much sums up their relationship. She loves him and I know the feeling is more than mutual. He goes nuts when we say "It's time to go to Mom Mom's House". So, yesterday while Lauren and I were at work mom again spoiled him all day, where he spends most of the day sleeping on her lap as she watches TV. He's quite an impressive puppy....Happy Birthday Kemo....

No comments: