4.03.2006

OVARIAN CANCER 5K-

Friends and Family,

As you all problably know by now my mom Janice is currently battling
ovraian cancer. Actally she is more like kicking the crap out of ovarian
cancer, but all that aside if you know mom you know she's tough, and you
know she'll fight the good fight.

You in past all have received a donation request from from me when I was
running for breast cancer. Well as you now know my cancer focus as
changed, and though breast cancer still needs support I am focusing my
sights on fighting ovarian cancer and rasing money for the cause.

This coming April 29th I will be running in the Sandy Rollman Ovarian
Cancer Foundations 5K Teal Run. Many of you have already offered
donations for my brother Andy's upcoming event, so please do not feel to
need to give again. If however you do feel the need or have no yet
donated this is a great time and a great place to start.

Cut and Paste the link below, and you will be taken directly to my
donation page.
Please take the time to consider giving anything you can spare to help a
great casue that is now so close to all of us.

MAKE DONTATION OR SIGN UP HERE

Another way you can help in a big way is to send the page link to all of
your friends, family and collegues to ask them to help too.

If you consider running with me it would be great to have you on TEAM
LOPEZ.
So, let's get out there and as my mom is doing, KICK THE CRAP OUT OF
OVARIAN CANCER!!!!!!

Best Wishes,
Charles Lopez

No comments: