3.09.2006

ROUND 4 IS ALMOST DONE, AND MOM'S MAKING SENSE

Since mom has been undergoing chemotherapy she hasnt always made the most sense of things. Her perspectives have been a bit off, but recently she's come around. For instance I meantioned in my last post about her dieting and revelation that since she's not out of the woods yet, why the hell be on a diet. Just yesterday she was talking to my wife Lauren and said "You know, I was tired after reading, so I slept. I walk through the halls of this hopsital and everyone's sleeping, maybe I should too"

Oh Janice, how your brain has gone to mush. But I must say mom's doing great and she's funnier than ever. Just the other day she was tossing out some of the funniest comments I have ever heard. I was rolling. It will be great to have her home again tomorrow. She is eager to get back to her normal everyday life, and also very much looking forward to Andy's Senior Recital which we'll be posting info about in a few days. It would be great to see you all there. That's all for tonight.

Thanks
Charlie

No comments: