2.09.2008

Chuck tries on politics and Mom is there to back him up




If you cant tell by the picture, I am running for Fire Commissioner in my town. This is a very small and apparently highly contested office, atleast this year it is. My whole platform is based on keeping the community informed and more involved not to mention providing more training funding for our fire department. This for some reason is an unpopular idea and the local FD is not so crazy about my being involved. I have been told it's because I am an outsider. Hummm why is that so bad.

Well all the drama aside I just want to say my family continues to be my biggest supporters. Last night we had a campaign rally and my family was there by my side. Mom and Nanny however wanted to go around and take out my opponents signs. Arent they bad??? You know mom, always the character. I'll keep you posted as the election is coming up next Saturday.

Thanks,
Chuck

No comments: