2.04.2006

A Few Pics From Last Week...

A quick dislaimer. The first picture I put up last week with Mom, Gil, Chuck and myself was not to Mom's liking which is why I took it off. Here's one of her that she does like, and a few others as well. I'll be sure to put more up as they come. Enjoy!


"Twins!?!?!?"
(This was taken right after mom's haircut and right before Laura and Charlie took all of mine off too. Someone said we looked like twins. I suppose if I look like a woman, I'm glad it's this one I resemble!)



Mom's Three Bald Boys
(No comments about who looks like the milkman please!)



Chuck's Idea of a Joke (a.k.a. my head!) Can you tell he's an EMT?



-Andy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andy: What Mom wouldn't be proud!!! You and your brothers have done a wonderful job celebrating LIFE through this site. Tell MOM to stay positive, although how can she not with three cheerleaders like you boys.
XOXO to all.

Mrs. G and Casey